NEW! Wheeled feeding robot
We are introducing the T15 wheeled robot as a complement to our automatic feeding programme.This means we now have eight solutions for automatic feeding that allows the farmer to choose a system that best suits his current feeding situation. While the previous systems depended on a rail, this new development drives on four wheels. Two of the wheels have differential steering (skid steering) enabling the robot to manoeuvre easily in the feed alley.
The newTriomatic T15 robot has a mixing tub with 3m³ capacity and two vertical augers. Programming and operation is controlled by a 15” touch screen. The power supply runs on a power rail and discharge is via a conveyor belt. On request the front conveyor belt can be extended. In addition a feed push unit can be mounted on both sides of the robot. With this system, it is possible to feed in different stables in the farmyard.
• Suitable for up to 700 cows
• Small mixes can be done due to high auger speed
• Able to feed in different stables
• 3 m³ mixing tub made of durable stainless steel with weighing device
• 2 vertical augers from wear-resistant stainless steel
• Cross conveyor belt can feed to left or right
• 15 "touch screen
• Infinitely adjustable electric drive of all functions
• Bumper, front and rear with safety switch
• Wheel drive
• Skid steer
• Power supply and control over power rail through sliding contact and sensing device