History
Home > About Trioliet > History

History

  • 1950

    Trioliet founded by three (trio) brothers from family Liet in Purmerend.

  • 1958

    Takeover of Mullos in Losser (manufacturer of hay conveyors) and move to Losser. Company renamed Trioliet Mullos.

  • 1973

    Development of paved silos and introduction of the first scoop-type silage cutters.

  • 1978

    Development of an improved version of the saw-type silage cutter.

  • 1983

    Development of the revolutionary U-type silage cutter.

  • 1990

    Introduction multifunctional silage-processing machines (self-loading feeder distributors § feeder distributor)

  • 1997

    Move from Losser to new factory in Oldenzaal.

  • 2005

    Introduction self-propelled mixer feeder wagon Triotrac. Capacity 17-24m³ / 610 - 860 cu ft

  • 2006

    Introduction automatic feeding system Triomatic

  • 2010

    Introduction self-propelled mixer feeder wagon Smartrac. Capacity 10-12 m³ / 350 - 430 cu ft.

  • 2011

    Introduction world's largest 3 auger mixer feeder with direct drive. Capacity 52 m3 / 1,860 cu ft.

  • 2013

    Introduction Triomix P, self loading mixer feeder with strawblower

  • 2014

    Move to our new headquarters at the Kleibultweg

  • 2015

    Additional assembly hall and new logistics centre. The total premises covers 51,000 m2.